Wednesday 18 November 2015

Like a macro insta feed

I love insta and all the possibilities it brings. Friendship, collaboration, advertising, discover new brands, get inspiration etc etc.

This blog is like a macro insta feed to me, and also a way of displaying stuff I like, collaborations I've made, photographs I've taken and so on.

A small business just like me, that I recently discovered, is IN WHITE GREY, by the talented and sweet Annegret from Germany. I love simple designs and I adore her work. Her leggings are so well made and you really can see and feel the love she has put in it.

My girl just had the opportunity to try her rad NAXOS leggings and I wanted to start this blog with a few photos of them, please feel free to repost them in insta or blog but please credit me @414more or #414more . Thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment